FOMP is pleased to announce our January 2018 Board Meeting
Meeting Time: Tuesday, January 9 at 7:00 PM
This meeting will be held in the Monument Preserve / Fire Center Classroom. For those of you unfamiliar with the classroom building make the first left into the Fire Center after Mt. Herman Rd. turns to dirt, follow the road (slowly please!) all the way into the administrative area and the classroom building is the first building on your right.Remember meetings are open to all members and the public, we want to hear from you! You do not need to be a FOMP member to attend, but we sure would appreciate you becoming a member!
- Discuss trail etiquette again and actions. Up Hill ROW and packing out dog manure.
- Colleen from USFS will be present and give a 15 min overview of her role and us in the future.
- IMBA piece and access to their insurance
- Insurance update
- Update on the Tim trail sign
- Tool update
- MTBP update
- Resources for big projects moving forward.
- Reroute of the main trail from parking lot (ideas)
- New membership ideas
- Update on money box
- Update on accounting requirement
- Possible TOSC presentation
- Closing remarks
As a reminder, you can always see a schedule of FOMP’s planned activities on our website calendar page and you can also add our iOS or Google calendar feeds to your mobile calendar, never miss an event again!
Thanks and we hope to see you there!