We’re glad you want to get in touch with us! There seem to be a few things people want to know more about:
- Trail Work – please check the calendar page, the trails page or you may call Chris Tirpak (m:719.439.8865).
- Membership – we have created a page just for membership information. Check out that page for more information on joining FOMP today.
- Board Meetings — Come to a board meeting! They are open to the public and are the 2nd Wednesday of every month at the USFS Fire Center off of Mt. Herman Rd from October through April. We hold our BOD meetings in conjunction with trail nights the rest of the year! The first building on the right is the education center where we gather at 7:00 PM for about an hour. Please be sure to check the website for any changes.
- Limbaugh Canyon Trail Access — this is a hot one and we are working hard on it, it is a slooow painful process.
- Random – if you have something else then please email us at email@example.com
- Old school US mail may be sent to our address:
Friends of Monument Preserve
PO Box 634
Monument, CO 80132