At the April 2017 FOMP annual meeting a very special presentation by Author/Artist/Consultant John Anderson will be given. John will be giving a presentation on trees along the Front Range that were culturally modified (bent, tied, peeled, etc.) by members of the Ute tribe. These special trees provide a glimpse into the Ute culture.
Please see the attached flyer for more information.
Info: CMT Talk by John Anderson (requires Adobe PDF reader)
April 2017 Board of Directors Meeting
FOMP is pleased to announce our April 2017 Board meeting and Annual Elections
Wednesday, April 12 at 7:00PM
This meeting, as with most meetings in the past BOD Meetings will be held in the Fire Center Classroom. For those of you unfamiliar with the classroom building make the first left into the Fire Center after Mt. Herman Rd. turns to dirt, follow the road (slowly please!) all the way into the administrative area and the classroom building is the first building on your right.
Remember meetings are open to all members and the public, we want to hear from you!
- Board election – if you want to be involved this is a great time
- 2017 Newsletter – writing assignments
- 2017 membership
- Summer season 2017 planning
- Finance update
- Open forum for any discussion
- And a very special presentation by Author/Artist/Consultant John Anderson. John will be giving a presentation on trees along the Front Range that were culturally modified (bent, tied, peeled, etc.) by members of the Ute tribe. These special trees provide a glimpse into the Ute culture. More information will be available on the FOMP website.
As a reminder, you can always see a schedule of FOMP’s planned activities on our website calendar page and you can also add our iOS or Google calendar feeds to your mobile calendar, never miss an event again!
Thanks and we hope to see you there!