FOMP is pleased to announce our November 2017 Board Meeting
Meeting Time: Tuesday, November 14 at 7:00 PM
This meeting will be held in the Monument Preserve / Fire Center Classroom. For those of you unfamiliar with the classroom building make the first left into the Fire Center after Mt. Herman Rd. turns to dirt, follow the road (slowly please!) all the way into the administrative area and the classroom building is the first building on your right.Remember meetings are open to all members and the public, we want to hear from you! You do not need to be a FOMP member to attend, but we sure would appreciate you becoming a member!
- DOT—homeless camp poop bucket
- Communications with other trail groups (Medicine Wheel, Friends of Peak, etc.) and trails open space meeting
- New Tool update
- Tool shed/trailer update
- Map situation and discussion
- Start a discussion on trail work schedule for next year
- Trail etiquette discussion
- History talk museum
- Board insurance
- Who built trail above Mt Herman road.
- Bylaws require annual audits. Probably should discuss.
As a reminder, you can always see a schedule of FOMP’s planned activities on our website calendar page and you can also add our iOS or Google calendar feeds to your mobile calendar, never miss an event again!
Thanks and we hope to see you there!