November 2020 Board of Directors Meeting
FOMP is pleased to announce our November 2020 Board Meeting
Tuesday, November 10th at 7:00 PM
Please RSVP to email@example.com – we are under COVID guidelines and must limit the meeting to 10 people, otherwise, an online session might be required.
Mask and 6-foot distancing rules are mandatory.
Trinity Lutheran Church, 17750 Knollwood Monument refer to https://goo.gl/maps/pjVmV8dHSMv – behind the Kum and Go, park in the east parking lot and enter through the east doors (by the playground). Take the first right and walk north through the double doors to the first classroom on the right.
Board Member Updates
- President and Vice President update.
- Secretary and Treasurer update.
- Reid Weicks will give an update on the Palmer Lake Reservoir Road situation
- Review work accomplished in 2020
- Current USFS situation
- Should FOMP and the community petition the USFS to limit camping in the Fire Center’s acreage?
- Order carsonite and stickers
- Social trail issues
- The Fire Center is being loved to death
Thanks, and we hope to see you there!