February 2019 Board of Directors Meeting
FOMP is pleased to announce our February 2019 Board Meeting
Tuesday, February 12th at 7:00 PM
Trinity Lutheran Church, 17750 Knollwood Monument refer to https://goo.gl/maps/pjVmV8dHSMv – behind the Kum and Go, park in the east parking lot and enter through the east doors (by playground). Take the first right and walk north through the double doors to the first classroom on the right.
Board Member Updates
- President and VP update.
- Secretary update.
- Treasure update.
- Bylaws need to be updated – Our meeting place is not at the fire center and so on, someone could take a look and draft amendments we could adopt at the annual meeting in March.
- Moving forward and focus areas.
- Trail naming project, Trailforks, etc. Update on where we are at.
- Trail Skills class day. Tentatively April 20th or 27th. 1/2 day 9 – 12 at the parking lot.
- Put trail work days on the calendar and then begin to match up projects to dates. We can publicize the dates in advance so folks can plan.
- Update from USFS Pikes Peak Ranger Oscar Martinez.
- Southern shooting sports partnership.
- The dog issue continues to circulate. Perhaps we form a sub-committee and let then run with a solution.
- Need to plan for the upcoming year and get this out to the public. Possibly the local paper.
Thanks, and we hope to see you there!