Chris Tirpak, Mary Carew, Amy Smith, Diane Bandle, Jana Preheim, Jon Nordby, Kim Nordby, Nancy Spielkamp, Hermann Spielkamp
- Jim Moore has been hospitalized and is no longer able to take on Treasurer’s responsibilities. Chris nominates Amy for position on the Board as treasurer. Vote: unanimous. Treasurer’s responsibilities, mail and keys handed over to Amy.
- Extra newsletters were available for people to pass out.
- Diane researched extra info on Aquacide for dealing with weeds in pond. Amy will try to identify the weeds this fall before they freeze. Will re-visit issue in spring when weeds begin to bloom again.
- Jon said a new Eagle Scout project will start Oct. 7th on lower 715.
- Trail work attendance was fair on Sept 12th. Next trail dates are Sept 30th at 9am and Oct 1st at 1pm.
- Board will continue to solicit business sponsors with added advertisement & discount perks for membership.
Adjourned 7:50 pm