Spring is here and Friends of Monument Preserve is about to get into full swing for the upcoming season. There are quite a few things planned and we will discuss those at the board meeting tomorrow night. The calendar is linked on the right and has all the details.
Here are few important notes:
Board Meeting – tomorrow 4/8 at 7:00PM
- Among other agenda items will be the USFS law enforcement officer Tom Healy will drop in to talk about recent vandalism in the Preserve
- FRERC – gas drilling discussion. If Chris Amenson is able to make the meeting we’ll ask him to update FOMP on the progress and activities to date. Chris and FRERC are doing a great job coordinating various parties interested in the upcoming oil and gas
Upcoming Events – Lots of volunteer opportunities! Dates and contact info is in the calendar section at the end.
- Tree Planting Project – this coming weekend!! Volunteers needed, see the calendar for more information.
- Trail Work begins April 19 – see the calendar for more information.
- Hot Shot dinner. Volunteers needed, see the calendar for more information.
- Memorial Grove Ceremony. Volunteers needed, see the calendar for more information.
Hope to see you there!