Steve Siefert Project “5th Annual Cleanup for Devin”
Saturday, Sept 1st
- 5th Annual Cleanup for Devin. Sat Sept 1st, 2018
- 8:30am-9:00am Dirty Woman Park at Mitchell and Mount Herman Road. Seifert family/friends and all volunteers gathering.
- 9:15-9:30 Gathering at the parking lot on Red Rocks Rd, 2nd lot on the right as you head North from where Mount Herman Road intersects, the start of Renegade and Tim Watkins Memorial Trail.
- Work from 9:30am-1pm.
- Bring water, snacks, wear long pants, gloves, sunscreen, bug spray.
- We’ll be repairing and preventing trail damage with water bars, improving safety and visibility through trimming and improving forest health by reducing oak overgrowth where pine seedlings are growing.
- BBQ provided at Dirty Woman Park after the trail work.
FOMP and USFS provide all the necessary tools. Volunteers should wear appropriate clothing for performing outdoor landscaping type of work. Volunteers should wear long pants and sturdy shoes, and bring leather gloves, a hat, a personal water supply, eye protection, sunscreen, and bug repellent. We meet rain or shine unless there is lightning active in the area.
We make every effort to accommodate volunteer preferences and abilities at each event. We assign duties based on interest and capabilities. Kids are welcome to join their parents; however, we do ask that you evaluate whether this is an appropriate activity for your child or not.
Be aware all participants will need to sign a wavier before than can begin any trail work.
Thanks, and we hope to see you out there!