May 2017 BOD Meeting Minutes (requires MS Word)
FOMP is pleased to announce our May 2017 Board meeting!
BOD Meeting Time:
Wednesday, May 10 at 7:00PM
This meeting, as with most meetings in the past BOD Meetings will be held in the Fire Center Classroom. For those of you unfamiliar with the classroom building make the first left into the Fire Center after Mt. Herman Rd. turns to dirt, follow the road (slowly please!) all the way into the administrative area and the classroom building is the first building on your right.Remember meetings are open to all members and the public, we want to hear from you!
- Update on the Forest Service fence
- Discussion about Dog waste
- Trail etiquette
- Trail maintenance and capping wells and other maintenance items (graffiti)
- Membership: Recruiting and retaining volunteers
- Communications: Newsletters and advance notifications
- Use of parking lot board
- Naming trails
As a reminder, you can always see a schedule of FOMP’s planned activities on our website calendar page and you can also add our iOS or Google calendar feeds to your mobile calendar, never miss an event again!
Thanks and we hope to see you there!
April 2017 BOD Meeting Minutes (requires MS Word)