Wednesday, October 11 at 7:00PM
This meeting will be held in the Monument Preserve / Fire Center Classroom. For those of you unfamiliar with the classroom building make the first left into the Fire Center after Mt. Herman Rd. turns to dirt, follow the road (slowly please!) all the way into the administrative area and the classroom building is the first building on your right.
Remember meetings are open to all members and the public, we want to hear from you! You do not need to be a FOMP member to attend, but we sure would appreciate you becoming a member!
- Tool Shed/Trailer (again)
- Trail etiquette/right of way discussion (again)
- Sponsorship and funding
- Time Watkins gift/donation recap and discussion
- Membership drive review
- Membership: Recruiting and retaining volunteers
- Communications: Newsletters and advance notifications
- Naming trails and maps and mapping apps
- Sandy road discussion
- Summer sessions review and recap
- Tim Watkins Memorial Trail day recap
- Homeless camp
- Medicine Wheel Trail Advocates partnership discussion
Thanks and we hope to see you there!